At Patacara Community Services, we cultivate community and help our neighbors with compassion, respect, and kindness. Right now, our programming focuses on helping our unhoused neighbors in King County, Washington.
We invite you to partner with us to:
- Give our unhoused neighbors safe places to sleep at Camp Second Chance and other encampments.
- Replace the tents at Camp Second Chance with micro-homes.
- Provide nutritious and delicious meals gifted with love and solidarity.
- Provide micro-grants to individuals that break down barriers to housing and help people move up and out into stable, permanent, indoor housing.
- Advocate for system change that decreases homelessness and poverty while honoring the universal human rights of each individual.
Patacara Community Services is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charity. Your donation is tax-deductible. Our Tax ID is: 46-3744862.
Patacara Community Services
5623 Rainier Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98118